We do not collect personal information for any purposes other than for response to the users’ queries. If the user choose to provide us with personal information like filling out a “Contact Us form” with an e-mail address or postal address, and submitting it to us through the website, we use that information to respond to users message, and to help them to get the information requested. Our website never collects Information or creates individual profiles for commercial marketing. While users should provide us an e-mail address for a localized response to any incoming questions or comments, we recommend that users do NOT include any other personal information
GSL Copyright Policy
The content of the website is owned and operated by Goa Shipyard Limited and may not be reproduced partially or fully without due permission from Goa Shipyard Limited. We respect intellectual property rights and are committed to fulfilling our moral and legal obligations with respect to use of copyright-protected works. The contents of this website cannot be used in any misleading or objectionable context. By using this website, the users agree that they will not use any devices, software or automated programs such as spiders, crawlers or robots to re-publish any of its content or information. If the content of this website is referred to as a part of another website, the source must be appropriately acknowledged.
Hyper Linking Policy
This Website has a comprehensive hyper linking policy. It includes proper navigation of the links to the whole website which will give a user an efficient, comfortable and clear navigation throughout the website Corporate Entities may link our web site information on their site, after obtaining permission from GSL, stating the nature of content on the pages from where the link has to be given and exact language of the Hyperlink should be obtained by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. However we don’t permit our pages to be loaded into frames on other sites. Our website pages must be loaded into a newly opened browser window of the user.
External Hyper Link Disclaimer
This link shall take you to a page outside the GSL website. For any query regarding the contents of the linked page, please contact the Web Administrator of the concerned website.
Terms & Conditions of the Policy
This website is designed and maintained by Goa Shipyard Ltd. Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and currency of the content on this website, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts situated in the State of Goa. The information posted on this website could include hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by other organizations. Goa Shipyard Ltd. is providing these links and pointers solely for your information and convenience. When you select a link to an outside website, you are leaving the Goa Shipyard Ltd., website and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside website.
Content Contribution, Moderation and Approval Policy (CMAP)
Following this policy, we provide a role based Content Management System (CMS). This CMS helps the website team in giving role specific access of administrator panel to different users. The web administrator will also be able to manage information specifically meant for internal use, which will be viewable to all members after the successful login. Admin can create the users by assigning a user a particular role and module to which functions of a particular user are limited. These roles are: –
- Creator : He / She is responsible to create content which is meant for publishing on GSL website. They are responsible to add / edit / delete content on the website within their respective working domain and send it for approval.
- Moderator : He / She is responsible to approve the content presented by the creator.
- Publisher : He / She is responsible to publish the drafted / approved / moderated content. He / She can edit / add / delete and review the content before publishing. These personnel would be nominated by the Web Administrator of the site and are responsible for overall maintaining quality and quantity of information on the website. The Web Administrator will be responsible for overall supervision to ensure that authentic and updated information remains available on the site.
Content Review Policy
The Web Administrator, the assigned personnel and original content-providers are responsible for periodically reviewing the content of this website in their respective working domains and keep the information updated at all times. A proper workflow is followed before final updation of content on the website is affected.
Content Archival Policy
Content Archival Mechanism is in place to ensure that all outdated announcements are removed from the website or moved to archive. The Archival System available on the website will transfer the expired content in archives section as soon as it reaches expiry date. Archived data will be available with search option to enable search of the data within a range of period by selecting any two dates.
Note: The web manager is responsible to put the expiry date for the content, wherever applicable.
Website Security Policy
Website Monitoring Policy
The website is monitored periodically to address and fix the bugs, correcting any incorrect information, for quality and compatibility issues considering the following parameters:
- Functionality : All modules of the website are tested for their functionality and inter-linking compatibility issues for their smooth working.
- Performance : All important pages of the website are tested for the download time.
- Broken Links : The website is thoroughly reviewed to rule out the presence of any broken links or errors.
- Feedback : Feedback from the visitors is the best way to judge a website’s performance and make necessary improvements. A proper mechanism for feedback is in place to carry out the changes and enhancements as suggested by the visitors.