1. To eliminate or minimise factors which provide opportunity for corruption or malpractices in all functions of the organization through in depth examination/review of the policies and procedures.
2. Regular inspection and surprise checks in various processes/functions of the organisation to check quality and speed of work and compliance with the established norms and guidelines.
3. Monitoring and ensuring implementation of job rotation policy for sensitive posts.
4. Ensuring prompt observance of proper conduct, ethics relating to integrity among all employees.
5. Streaming investigation in order to give deterrence to the corrupt elements and to encourage honesty as a culture among the employees at all levels.
6. Conduct training programs for preventive and participative vigilance among the employees of the organisation.
7. Implementation of CVC guidelines in the interest of the organization.
8. Encourage team spirit, innovative ideas, system improvements and work with speed and quality towards transparent and accountable system.