As part of Preventive Vigilance measure, the Vigilance department suggests Systemic Improvements in the key functions/procedures of the organisation to prevent occurrence/recurrence of any irregularity and violation of the adopted regulations and policies.
The major Systemic Improvements suggested by Vigilance Department and Promulgated by management through CMD/Director’s circulars are as under.
Systemic Improvements implemented in GSL for the Year 2021.
- Guidelines in respect of Pre-Qualification criteria (PQC) for AMC contracts
- Due diligence in certification of contractor’s bills by user department
- Improvement in the Recruitment /Selection procedure followed in GSL
- Procedural improvement in Finance Department for certification & processing of bill payments
- Improvement in procedure for handling of external GSL stores
Systemic Improvements implemented in GSL for the Year 2020.
- Reduction in service charges payable to MSTC towards conduct of e-auction.
- Procurement of Items & Equipments on Repeat Order basis.
- Revised SOP for receipt of fuel to ensure correctness of received quantity.
- Facility of viewing the technical bids submitted by bidders on GSL e-procurement portal.
- Maintenance of CCTV Cameras installed at GSL perimeter.
- Improvements in e-tendering procedure (Estimate preparation) for procurement of project items.
- Guidelines in respect of closed cases regarding procurement.