- 1. M/s Goa Shipyard Limited is a leading Defence shipyard under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Department of Defence Production and Supplies,Government of India.
- 2. The MoD/Defence Acquisition Committee (DAC) has cleared nomination of GSL for construction of 12 MCMV vessels in Feb 2015.
- 3. The construction of the first vessel is envisaged to start in April 2018. First Vessel will be delivered after three years i.e in April 2021.Thereafter one vessel will be delivered every six months. All 12 Vessels will be delivered from April 2021 to September 2026.
- 4. The Vessel will have following characteristics:
- Draft: abt3 Mtr
- Displacement: abt 800 to 1000 Tonnes
- 5. The vessel will have state of art systems. They are nonmagnetic in nature, hence all the machinery, auxiliaries, equipments are to be made of non-magnetic material. Use of ferrous materials is to be minimized. Wherever inevitable suitable “Degaussing” coils are to be provided for reducing the magnetic signatures. It is essential that all practicable measures should be taken to achieve a minimum magnetic signature for the MCMVs.
- 6. Stringent Shock Standards are to be met by all the machineries fitted onboard. Entire Propulsion System, Power Generation Systems, AC Plants, Fire fighting system (including fire pumps) and damage control systems (bilge & Ballast Pumps) are to be designed to meet IN Shock grade ‘A’ in conjunction with BR 3021. Other Auxiliaries shall be NSS II Shock compliant in conjunction with BR 3021.
- 7. We invite all potential firms with good experience in the marine field having suitable past references to provide budgetary techno-commercial offer for various equipment / systems at Annexure I, Annexure II & Annexure III.Potential local firms seeking opportunities in this field may also tie up with the preferred OEMs (details of whom are enclosed in the Annexures).
- 7.1 Specification of equipment indicated is only preliminary and may change based on actual design.
- 7.2 Manufacturers indicated in the list for equipment are only indicative. Additions and deletions, if any, will be done after evaluation of vendors as per technical specification requirements.
- 7.3 Final selection of Vendors shall be done subject to offers meeting the technical requirements & subsequently order will be finalised based on the procurement procedures of GSL.
- 8. Further there is an opportunity to provide after sales support service to the ships with Indian Navy during the envisaged period of 25 years of service life.
- 9. Make in India: The focus of the Project is to increase the Indigenous content. Proposals involving higher indigenous content will be given higher preference.
|S no||Contact Information||Equipments/Items|
Additional General Manager (Design /Hull)
TEL:(0832)2512152/56 Extn. 2480
Assistant Manager (Design /Hull)
|2||Yatin N. Hegde Dessai,
Additional General Manager(Design/Engg.)
TEL:0832-2512152 – 56, Extn. 2490
|Engineering Equipment List|
Senior Manager, (Design /Electrical)
TEL:(0832)2512152/56 Extn. 2477
|Electrical Equipment List|